To book content editing for your work, please schedule a time on my calendar. Time is available from Monday – Friday for corrections. PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a Skype or Zoom class. We will not meet at this time to discuss your work or correct it together. Saving time on my calendar during my available hours ensures that I have enough time to proofread, edit and return your work with feedback within 12 hours.
TO SCHEDULE: Please read the options below. Select the service you would like, then click “Book Now”. You will be taken to my calendar on Calendly where you can schedule and complete your payment.
SEND YOUR WORK: After booking and payment, don’t forget to send me your work! There are three ways to send it:
- Send me your writing at email@example.com as an attachment in .doc or .docx format. I cannot edit or comment on PDF documents.
- You can also send it to me using Google Docs in Google Drive. To share the document with me, click “SHARE” in the top right of the document. Add me using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will see my name (Jesse Albatrosov) and photo, click my email and write your name (make sure this matches your booking information on Calendly) in the “Message” section. Make sure I am an “Editor” on the document. Then click “SEND”.
- Alternatively, you can also invite me using Google Docs in Google Drive by sending a link to my email. Make sure I have permission to edit the document, then send your link to email@example.com.
$25 – One to Three Pages
This service is used for work is started but needs feedback on grammar, style or organization:
- Blog articles
- Website content
- Academic or professional papers
- Long form social media captions (up to five)
- Social media bios (“About” sections or promotional writing)
$35 – Four to Six Pages
This service is used for work that is started but needs feedback on grammar, style or organization:
- Longer work
- Multiple blog articles
- Several pages of website content
- Professional or academic papers
- Multiple long form social media captions
- Any additional writing that you would like to edit.